||GIS Maps for Dummerston, Vermont|
Dummerston Covered Bridge
|This page lists some GIS maps available for the Town of Dummerston, Vermont. These have been created by the Windham Regional Commission. Many of these maps are available in PDF format. |
- Base map (24x36) PDF - color base map of Dummerston, showing public and private roads with names, structures, parcels, 50-foot contours, public lands, streams, etc. Available with shaded relief (looks cool) or without shaded relief (easier to see parcel lines, etc.)
- Base map (1x11) PDF- smaller scale base map (color or B&W) of Dummerston, showing roads, structures, parcels, 50-foot contours, and streams, etc.
- Building construction dates (8.5x11) PDF - shows estimated building construction dates for primary structures in town. Classified dates include pre-1994, 1994-1998, 1998-2001, and 2001-2005.
- Buildings constructed since 1994 (8.5x11) PDF - highlighing primary structures constructed since 1994.
- Buildout status (8.5x11) PDF - shows the buildout status of each parcel (i.e. whether additional development is allowed by zoning, or no additional development is allowed by zoning, so that the parcel is "built out")
- Large parcels and Land Ownership (8.5x11) PDF - displays large parcels and land ownership patterns, and some statistics on land ownership
- Land Use Plan (11x17) jpg - Future Land Use districts and overlay areas, from the 2004 Dummerston Town Plan
- Natural Heritage Data (8.5x11) PDF - Generalized locations of rare, threatened, and endangered species and significant natural communities (note: data are represented by point locations of plant or invertebrate occurrences or natural communities; no other information is provided)
- Private roads and drives (8.5x11) PDF - highlights private roads and drives, in turn highlighting development that extends back off public highways
- Parcel size (8.5x11) PDF - displays size of each parcel, broken down into categories of <2 acres, 2-5 acres, 5-10 acres, 10-20 acres, and > 20 acres Appraisal (a.k.a. "current use") program for tax year 2005.
- Parcels enrolled in Use Value Appraisal (8.5x11) PDF - parcels enrolled in Vermont's Use Value Appraisal (a.k.a. "current use") program for tax year 2005.
- Road Map (11x17 or 24x36) PDF - public and private roads, categorized by class and surfacing, with current road names, 2005
- Orthophoto Map, Vt. (11x17) jpg - Vermont Mapping Program digital orthophoto, black & white, from Spring 2000, 1:36000 scale
- Orthophoto Map, NAIP (11x17) jpg - National Agricultural Imagery Program digital orthophoto, color, from Summer 2003, 1:36000 scale
- Orthophoto Atlas (11x17) - 10 page "atlas" of either of the two images listed above, at a large (1:12,000) scale, with parcel lines
- Public and Conservation Land (8.5x11) PDF - Large parcels in public ownership, or private lands with conservation easements
- Relief/ steep slope (8.5x11) jpg - slopes (15%-25%, >25%) with shaded relief
- Relief/elevation (8.5x11) jpg - elevation (hypsometric tinting!) with shaded relief
- Vernal Pools (11x17) PDF - locations of selected vernal pools inventoried by the Dummerston Conservation Commission, 2005
- Undeveloped Areas and Road Corridors (8.5x11) jpg - shows areas greater than 600 feet from a primary structure (termed undeveloped for this map) and highlights major undeveloped road corridors
- Zoning (8.5x11 or 11x17) PDF - current zoning districts
- Wetlands (11x17) PDF - Wetlands, from National Wetlands Inventory data, catagorized by type, with a chart of wetland statistics
last updated 6/29/06